Vacancy: Lead Facilitator on Voice Ways of Working
With the Voice programme in its third year, the Voice teams have developed a deeper understanding of the conceptual and practical meaning of values and principles underpinning the programme. The Voice teams have also intensively interacted with the rightsholders and rightsholder groups and other civil society organisations within their country’s focus.
Who we are looking for
A facilitation team will be contracted to design and implement the learning trajectory with the Voice team. The main task of the lead facilitator is to design the learning trajectory in a co-creative way with the regional facilitators and the Voice team. The lead facilitator will ensure timely development of the workshop programme, session outlines and materials and co-facilitate the workshops. The lead facilitator will be contracted for all workshop runs.
Another main task is to observe proceedings, responses of participants, workshop results and outputs, similarities and differences among regions, and to analyse these observations, all feeding back to the design and evaluation of the programme. A tangible output like a report should be expected from this person based on what they have observed.
Profile of Lead Facilitator:
- Preferably from any of the rightsholder groups supported by Voice.
- Has extensive (lived) experience on the topics to be covered.
- Has extensive experience organising and facilitating similar learning trajectories.
- Has extensive working experience with Civil Society Organisations and funding relationships.
- Is at ease facilitating uncomfortable situations.
- Fluent in English, French a great advantage.
- Strong in the use of participatory, creative and process-oriented approaches.
Please read more information here before submitting your application: Terms of reference, Voice ways of working.